Top 10 Tourist Attractions Of Azad Kashmir – Pakistan
It's important to stay detail oriented with every project we tackle. Staying focused allows us to turn every project we complete into something we love.
Top 10 Tourist Attractions Of Azad Kashmir – Pakistan
Brace yourselves! What you are about to read will spellbind you to the point that you start to wobble, shake and agitate in your very own seat out of excitement and zest to travel to Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. Pakistan is home to places that force you to marvel in the glory of fascinating natural beauty. One such place is Azad Kashmir, swamping of mesmeric areas that its existence makes one hard to believe. Of all the mesmerizing tourist attractions in Pakistan, Azad Kashmir is one that defies all other claims of supremacy. Nothing matches its vitality and it is nothing like anywhere else. No wonder, we still are quarreling with our noisy neighbors over the hold of this Paradise. Azad Kashmir is a globally recognized heaven. It is all due to the vibrant green valleys that compel you to never bat your eyes once you catch sight of it. It is a place of waterways, abundant lakes and a wildlife adventure to experience. This piece of the nation is renowned all around the globe as high as mountains can be; lavish green valleys, powerful waterways, delightful lakes, and astonishing untamed life. Thinking of where to plan your next vacation? Europe can wait; you rather need to count on the top attractions in Pakistan. Why? Here is why… Following are the top attractions in Azad Kashmir you need to see:
1. Neelum ValleyTourist attractions are required to be captivating. This one is for sure. You will find blue waters and greenery, as stunning as anything. This is God’s magnificent gift to mankind, fortunately, located in Azad Kashmir, Pakistan. Anyone suggesting you top attractions in Pakistan would not forget Neelum Valley. It has many suburbs and small town villages, lakes, trekking drags, mountain passes and other sorts of grand highlights which find it among remarkable tourist attractions.
2. RawalakotA famous town in Azad Kashmir which is also known to be a district headquarter of Poonch. An alluring valley amid high hills, located about 80 kilometers away from Islamabad and Rawalpindi. Since it is only 80 km, it surely means you can easily reach the area and make the most of it if you are the national capital or Rawalpindi. Being a northern area, it is bound to be a savage in winter, so it is always advised that you visit in summer. Summer season favors unfolding the ravishing beauty of Rawalakot. Getting around in this area, you must visit the famous tourist attractions of Tatta Pani, Sudhngalli and Toli Pir located here.
3. Banjosa LakeYou will definitely find your way here if you get around Rawalkot. This is ideally the area boasting a considerable amount of greenery. Green is the color you will find here mostly, followed by a little contouring by red. Above a clear lake are tall trees covering a large area beyond. You usually require heading out there in summer due to hospitable weather, since temperature hardly exceeds 25°C. As warm as summer gets, winter is forbiddingly cooler, while snowfall sheaths it all around. Imagine having those photos on your camera – lovely! When the autumn season is on the brink, Banjosa is saturated in shades of gold and reddish brown. But what good is the lake? You can always propel a boat with sculls. Young people and ladies are always encouraged sculling during summer under the shade of those heavenly pine trees.
4. Jhelum ValleyThis particular valley of Azad Kashmir is a host of domestic and international tourists, crowding all around in summer. A natural wonder that people seem to find is the curling river passing from East to West amid the gigantic mountains. A region called, “Lepae Valley” in Jhelum is one of the popular tourist attractions people long to visit. In summer, ripened rice fields emerge in full swing and contemporary wooden houses of inhabitants showcase a picturesque view. Cherries like you have never tasted before, the size of people you have never seen before and Walnut, oh that cracking walnut is a treat you can only get, nowhere other than Jhelum Valley in Azad Kashmir.
5. Ramkot FortThis astonishing land comes on an ascending, bordered by River Jehlum, this tourist attraction in Azad Kashmir is asking for your cameras. Not really a stronghold anymore, Ramkot Fort bespeaks of a contemporary Muslim military design of buildings. The background of this fort belongs to the 5th and 9th centuries which left behind its relics discovered and removed by Muslim leaders during the 17th century. This area lays the foundation of excitement for people struck with wanderlust.
6. Toli PirJust look at it! Just look at how far it goes. It seems to have everything in terms of greenery you could ask for in a location. A famous peak that you will find your way about if you head to Rawalkot, or if you are not aware of it, you will learn about it while you stay in Rawalkot. Located 8800′ above sea level, this peak makes you feel like you are on top of everything. Head to Toli Pir in the final months of Spring; the climate is favorable. The rest of the months it is just chilling due to its high altitude. Also, in order to explore the area to its maximum potential, it is always advisable to visit from April to early October.
7. Pir ChinasiSituated in the capital of Azad Kashmir, Muzaffarabad, this area is one of the top tourist attractions in Pakistan. Pir Chinsai is an astounding spot to explore. You are on the run for your patience as well as your safety. Despite its alluring location, you always require being very cautious about moving around. Its history would introduce you to Hazrat Shah Hussain – a Saint of Greater Kashmir, whose Shrine is basically located in this area. A state-of-the-art nature of excellence exuded in every corner of this area. The lavishing greenery is what attracts tourists from all across Pakistan. Surrounding the area are pine and oak trees which bloom during summer, while remain blanketed in snow during winters.
8. Leepa ValleyDon’t mean to steal your words, but yes, this is a STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN! Could you believe this is Pakistan? Certainly, this the kind of location that would force you to rub your eyes twice to acknowledge reality. The Leepa Valley definitely uplifts the value of Azad Kashmir as one of the top tourist attractions in Pakistan. Opened in May to November for voyagers in a most welcoming climate you can find in Azad Kashmir. Approaching in the area are high mountains and tall pine trees, this area is easily accessible from Muzaffarabad. There are also many facilities of commuting in local jeeps that operate from after you cross Reshian.
9. Red FortIt is known to be one of the forts in Pakistan you must visit. This fort is a top zone for archaeologists and travel fanatics who like to glimpse in the history of this region. You might think of it as a ruin now, but it has withstood many disasters and is in need of improvement. Yet, this area is a marvelous work of art. It is also known as Muzaffarabad Fort, so do not be confused. This location is a popular heritage site of Azad Kashmir which has seen many foreign tourists showing up as well.
10. Shounter LakeSimply offering everything that speaks of wonderful mother nature. Show up in this area from May to August; the climate is your friend and the facilities provided to reach here are top-notch. You can easily board a Jeep from Kel, Neelum Valley.
- Azad Kashmir
- Muzaffarabad city
- Red Fort Muzaffarabad
- Banjosa Lake
- Toli pir
- Book online
- Muzaffarabad Fort
- Booking website
- Booking website in Pakistan
- Book online hotels
- Booking Websites in Pakistan
- Hotel Booking Website in Pakistan
- Top Booking Website in Pakistan
- Hotel Booking Swat
- Swat Hotel Booking
- Hotel Booking in Swat
- Hotel Booking in Kalam
- Hotel Booking in Bahrain
- Luxury Hotels in Swat
- Swat Luxury Hotels
- Top Hotels in Swat
- Cheap Hotels in Pakistan
- Cheap Hotels in Swat
- Cheap Hotels in Kalam
- Online travel websites
- Abundant lakes
- Wildlife adventure
- Lavish green valleys
- Powerful waterways
- Delightful lakes
- Untamed life
- Tatta Pani
- Pir Chinsai
- STAIRWAY TO HEAVEN